Your goods are being tracked either online or offline 24/7 from our traffic control centres in Rawang, Klang, Kuantan & Johor Bahru:
- Real-time one-to-one tracking capability using wireless data line or fixed line.
- For real-time tracking, we can command all vehicles of interest to report their current positions and sensors status back to the Traffic Control
Centre at pre-determined intervals. All of the vehicles icons will be displayed on the display monitor simultaneously and updated at the preset
- All activities are recorded (position updates and sensor status) together with the relevant GPS data into the built-in memory storage onboard
- The frequency of recording is pre-determined by the interval at 1 minute, which is faster than most systems in the market, which only update
every 5 minutes.
- These data can be downloaded at any time. We can either play back the historical journey details or violations made during the journey.
Our Traffic Control Centre closely monitors the fleet around the clock to improve productivity, efficiency, safety and security through monitoring parameters such as:
- Route Violation
- Hotspots entry
- Engine idling duration
- Consignment Reporting and Job Scheduling
- Journey distance and cost
- Geo-fencing - predetermined routes
- Over speeding and harsh breaking
- Prohibeted areas
- Remote Immobilisation
- Attempt Theft
- Service and Maintenance Intervals & Scheduling
For more information on our Traffic Control Centre, please call or email:-
H/P: +6012 391 0040